Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vick Loses Out On Madden Cover

I am sad to report that Cleveland Browns running back Peyton Hillis beat out Michael Vick for the cover of Madden 2012.

Hillis won overwhelmingly capturing a staggering 66% of the votes cast on ESPN.com. Although Vick received just 34% of the vote it was a victory in itself that he was even in the finals.

Overall I think the fact that Vick was in line to be on the cover of Madden speaks volumes of the steps that he and the Eagles have taken to improve his public image.

Mike Vick is in the midst of a triumphant comeback and has taken great strides to improve his overall image as an athlete and contributing member of society.

In the upcoming season I expect big things from Vick on and off the field.

2 comments:

  1. Vick has no place in society. He is the reason I do not watch the Eagles anymore. The man deserves 10 years in prison. But no, the NFL welcomes this murdered back with open arms. Such a joke. Let me ask you this, would he deserve a comeback if he raped a 14 year old girl? I am sure you and every other sports commentator would find a way to argue he deserves a second chance. Oh, and while we are at it, lets give this man (and his pathetic apology) 100 million dollars. Give me a break. I encourage all Eagles fans to stand up for what they believe in, do not support the Eagles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please read my other article on Vick, it says all I have to say in regards to Vick's comeback http://www.broadstreetmarching.com/2011/08/we-can-all-learn-something-from-michael.html

    ReplyDelete