Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Broad Street Marching Photo Album I

Recently, I posted a picture of a Flyers logo made out of soda cases on our facebook page, and in response to the picture we received a lot of feedback and attention.  While the picture was certainly awesome, it inspired me to create a post entirely devoted to awesome Philly sports pictures that I have been collecting for quite some time now.  

A lot of the pictures are funny, while others are just cool.  Also I want this to be the first in a series of posts under the title "Broad Street Marching Photo Album."  For the second edition, I want a lot of the pictures to come from you, our loyal fans and readers.  If you have funny or cool pictures of any of the major Philly sports teams, please share them with us on facebook, twitter, or through email. 

7thinningsketch.com
It's love.

Let's go eat!

I think Juan's time is done.

This photo was made rite after the Eagles signed Asomugha, not during the season.

Mike Vick Swag, enough said.

From JVR's twitter.



Pittsburgh Penguin fan crying, poor little guy.



You can't find these in stores.
Again, for the second edition, I want a lot of the pictures to come from you.  If you have  funny or cool pictures of any of the major Philly sports teams, please share them with us on facebook, twitter, or through email.

No comments:

Post a Comment